The All-on-4® Treatment Concept, Naperville IL
Call today to schedule an appointment or with any questions: 630-364-2888“> Wheaton Oral Surgery and Implant Center Phone Number 630-364-2888
Replace Missing Teeth
Are you facing dentures, missing teeth, failed dentistry or living in uncomfortable dentures? Dr. Scherer has a solution to give you a permanent set of teeth.
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a revolutionary procedure used to help thousands in replacing a full set of teeth.
Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses with inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed.
Modern dentistry can help with the All-on-4® treatment concept for implant supported dentures. The All-on-4® treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants.
Watch the Video to See How All-on-4 Improves Lives:
The unique All-on-4® treatment concept solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume. Typically, a temporary set of teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery.
After a short healing period, your dentist will place the final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
The All-on-4® treatment concept offers you many advantages.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
- A cost-effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants for each jaw. Financing options can be discussed at time of consultation.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Go to sleep and wake to a new smile. With sedation dentistry, you can rest and wake up to a beautiful smile.
- Look and feel years younger. No sagging jawbone or wrinkles as the teeth support your jawbone.
Who Is a Candidate?
- People with several failing or missing teeth
- People who are in need of multiple dental implants
- People who wear dentures
Unfortunately, some dentists may eliminate some patients as candidates for All-on-4® due to complexities or soft bone tissue. With the latest technique, however, more and more people are able to enjoy All-on-4® than ever before.
Scientifically proven and documented, the All-on-4® treatment concept is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.
Please call or email our practice to schedule your consultation: