The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Wheaton Oral Surgery and Implant Center does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
- Professional Associations
- Manufacturer Links
- Research and Library Links
- ADA American Dental Association
- AMA American Medical Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – Find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Heart Association CPR
- CDH Central Dupage Hospital
- JAWS Society
- Naperville Park District
- OMSNIC OMS National Insurance Company
- Wheaton Park District
Research And Library Links
Healio – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.